What is Compounding?
Compounding is the Art and Science of Creating Personalized Medications.
Compounded medications are “made from scratch”- individual ingredients are mixed together in the exact strength and dosage form required by the patient.
This method allows the compounding pharmacist to work with the patient and prescriber to customize a medication to meet the patient’s specific need.
What can Corner Drugs Compound?
- Wound Gels to aid in healing
- Veterinary meds
- Sports Medicine- Pain Gell
- Creams, ointments and Gels for Arthritis
- Customized Hormone Therapy (men/women)
- Drug Shortages
- Shingles Rub
- Dental Gels
- Many others nausea, rosacea, Lip Balms